Friday, September 23, 2011

Elder Jensen Leaves


September 1st, about one hour after we finished with Leadership Training, we hosted Elder Jensen and his family. His parents had been with him for about week and because we were to the Battambang conference we couldn't do the devotional, interview, etc. So, they came in the day before they left for the states and Elder Jensen walked the Red Carpet, had his interview, his lasagne dinner and the devotional where he got to share his final testimony. The rest of his group left the next week, but he had to get into school.

Elder Jensen was a great missionary and probably the best cook in the mission. I hope he opens a restaurant someday. I will be one of his first customers. Lucky for me, he shared his recipe for Pumpkin soup! I have learned to love pumpkin soup here. It is delicious.

Elder Jensen's proud parents, and well they should be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment