Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ho Chi Minh Zone Conference Dec. 2011


We are all on our way to eat after our Zone Conference. The Elders show me that they carry their water and drink it all. I am always stressing to the missionaries to drink lots of water because it is always hot, at least in Ho Chi Minh and Cambodia. Hanoi can get cold in the winter time.

These are the church cats. They just showed up and I think the guard at the church feeds them, so they hang around. Amazingly, even though this Church is very open, they Never walk into the building.

We went to Evita's to eat, which is near the Church. They have delicious food. Elder Vo and Elder Trang (says trung), Sister Blinn, Scott, Elder Blinn, and the Sisters, Sister Hung and Sister Huong! All wonderful wonderful missionaries. There was a great spirit meeting with them. I guess you would call this a floral arrangement of a banana split.  Was it mine?  I cannot remember! I hope that I ate at least 1/2 of eat.  I just thought the display was beautiful.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment