Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dec. 3rd North District Conference


We had Elder Perkins with us from our Area Presidency and Elder Wong from the Area Seventies for the Conference and as we pull into the District Center, they had dug up the street and were laying sewer or water pipes. We had to wait about 10 minutes while they made a path for us to cross.

We did visits with the counselor in the District, President Gaut, and Yi Phanna, the 12th Branch President. Yi Phanna and his wife, Suon Sokom are now going to school at BYU Hawaii. We all miss them and their good influence.

We enjoyed visiting this family. The man came out to the meetings, but his wife didn't. So, I guess we did a little good!


I love these Cambodian babies. They are so Cute with their happy faces. I don't usually volunteer to hold them, because they usually don't wear diapers because of the cost. So I just ooh and awwh over them verbally.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I miss Bu Vichet so bad! His baby has grown a lot since I left, he had just been born. How is his wife's finger doing? She got shocked very badly when she was pregnant, it burnt a big whole in her hand, all the way to the bone... It was starting to heal up I think... It looks like the baby is doing well! Glad to see they have not been forgotten about. A very special family to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about the burn. They never said anything about it. So I don't have any information on that! Sorry!

      Delete