Friday, April 1, 2011

A Few Changes in the Mission Home


My one and only Easter Display. It gives me a lot of joy every day to look at this. I guess I should say it gives me heart warmth!


We changed the worn out curtains on both landings with these nice brown ones. In my opinion these curtains also bring some warmth and hominess (sp) into the mission home. Notice, I did not say homeliness, I said homeyness (sp)! I'm not sure which spelling to take.

First landing from the second stair

Second landing from the top floor.

In my office we replaced bamboo shelves with this enclosed bookcase.

We replaced these bamboo drawers with the filing cabinet below to house different medicines that we keep here. Nothing big. Just cold meds, cough, diarreha, etc.


Now, hopefully next week I will be able to organize everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment