Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


I found a great turkey at one of the stores that caters to Western tastes. It is a once a year treat and there was totally NOTHING left over but 1/2 cup of turkey. Scott is the master carver and we got two big platters of turkey.

The beautifully set tables with my little favors full of nuts and seeds to remind us of our pilgrim forefathers and our many blessings. We served 19 people including the guard and the cook/housekeeper who don't eat with us. I invited, but they are very conscientious about doing their jobs. But they did come and get a good plate of food!


The clean-up crew: Sister Liggett, Elder and Sister Curtis and Sarat.
Sister Ellingson and Sister Snyder! I was so busy enjoying the delicious food that I forgot to take pictures of the good food and the great company. We had all the 5 Senior couples serving here in Phnom Penh, the Assistants, the Office Elders, Sarat, and the guard.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the table setting. Dad really is the master carver. Glad that you could find a turkey to cook!

    ReplyDelete