Scott has absolutely out done himself with these creative arrangements! These are two of the best yet! Notice the elephant in the above picture. Yep, upside down! What is of great importance to Scott isn't the elephant, but the art of arranging! He actually doesn't have a lot of time, but on these two days, I guess no meeting to run off to! And. . .I am grateful that he doesn't mind making the bed!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
More Creative Pillow Arrangements
Scott has absolutely out done himself with these creative arrangements! These are two of the best yet! Notice the elephant in the above picture. Yep, upside down! What is of great importance to Scott isn't the elephant, but the art of arranging! He actually doesn't have a lot of time, but on these two days, I guess no meeting to run off to! And. . .I am grateful that he doesn't mind making the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment